Discuss Before I tile.. fitting a corner basin.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

davemul

Hi all, im finally fitting the downstairs cloakroom WC after having all the bits for 2 years! I've lost the instructions for mounting the corner basin

It has these brackets

am i right in thinking the basin just hangs on them on its two sides like this!?

surely not!? i cant see any other way of using the brackets and keeping the basin level!!

Just want to make sure as I need to mount it before I tile so I get the waste measurements correct

thanks

qeuKJKr.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Before I tile.. fitting a corner basin.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have done a bit of tiling before but I will be tiling our shower room soon and we have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
I'm taking on my first tiling job in my utility room. Planning to just tile around the worktop...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB