Discuss Beige tiles what colour adhesive and grout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Makaveli

Hello I intend on buying some beige colour tiles for my bathroom walls. The exact tile range is dartmoors natural sandstone by Bct.
I will be using mapei keraflex adhesive but don't know which to get, white or grey does it really matter? Also what would be the best colour grout to complement these tiles. I was thinking jasmine ultracolor.
The floor tiles will be in contrasting brown from the same tile range. Would a dark grey grout be suitable?
thanks and I look forward to your suggestions.

M

Makaveli

Thanks for the info people. I have a few more questions.
The tiles i have are 400 x 250.
As stated earlier i will be using keraflex. But ive know also noticed there is a keraflex maxi. So which one is better.
Second question is what size trowel (notch size) should i use for the walls and floor respectivley. Floor tiles will be 300 x 300.
I will be having a 10.5kw electric shower above the bath. So i was thinking of coating the two walls around the bath with MapeGum. Is this needed?
Thanks again

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Beige tiles what colour adhesive and grout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I am planning to get 1000x1000 tiles in my kitchen from the following website. In the quote they...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB