UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Belfast City Council in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

I am totally disgusted by Belfast City Council, I cannot see any justification for putting to sleep a dog who in their words 'fitted the dangerous dog description'. This dog had never put a paw wrong, had a loving family, and despite all the protests and pleas for clemency they still had him destroyed this morning.

AFP: Celebrity dog Lennox put down despite campaign

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Disgusting. They shouldn't even get involved unless it's bit somebody. It annoys me that they say pit-bulls are dangerous full stop as any dog can turn nasty when protecting itself it's the common chavvy owners that often have this type of dog that turn them violent and don't look after them properly. And then every other person who owns one gets theirs branded vicious too?!?!

I don't agree with it at all. Always owned at least one dog and have had a fair few and I'm only 30. (Only 30 he says!! haha) Never has one bit anybody and we had one that was a stray for a long period of time before we owned it. Used to chase car headlights of all things!!!! That was a shocker the first time I walked him during the night. Took about 18 months for him to trust car lights. I think he must have remembered being caught by the warden a whole bunch of times. Even as twisted as he was - he soon loved everybody and it was because he was loved. RIP Jakey-Boy - Still have your best ball mate. And RIP Lennox. A real shame and the Judge who ordered that needs to have a good think about himself.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

well i own a labradoodle , and she was attacked by one of these monsters wile i was walking her, the peeps walking the monster were middle -aged like me ,me and them had a real fight -on to get it to let go, i was thinking of getting a rock and smashing its head -in , but overcome this thought !, my dog did not do anything wrong and to hear her screaming was very distressing ,the dogs owner had his finger ripped -open, i then had to get my dog to the vet straight away,as i came out of the vets with a big bill and a traumatised dog, the owners of the monster were there, well my dog did nothing to this thing so i said why are you here, and yes they were there to have it put to sleep, so i decided not to pursue them for the vets fee as this was trauma enough for them, now i see these monsters all over the place and look at the owners 90% of them would not be able to handle them if they did what they were bread for fight!!!, so it is now my opinion nice dog/owner or not if in public anywhere they should be muzzled with a top muzzle designed by the police , if spoted without it then the dog should be taken-away and the owners prevented from ever owning a dog again, maybe the owners should be police checked before dog ownership even,thats for all dogs......

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Councils are great aren't they! Just going off thread a little bit but one of my friends was having an extension built on his house (a big one) and the lady from planning didn't like the fact that one of the chimneys was to be removed on the gable end. Her own words 'I like that chimney there, that can't come down'. She lived 80 miles away in Stoke apparently! Whether she could see it out of her bedroom window or not, he wasn't convinced!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Belfast City Council in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.