UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Believe the hype in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

After buying a second hand De walt wet saw a couple of months ago I finally got round to putting it through its paces today after only mucking about with it for a couple of minor jobs ,The current ensuite I am tiling has got metallic finish Apavisa porcelain tiles which wont cut with a slide cutter and is 45sqm of tiling
I set the Dewalt up and was delighted with the way it performed today ,I have been tiling for 23 years and worked for a marble company as a fixer for 3 years using all types of wet cutters and dry cutting angle grinders etc ,both in the uk and abroad. Today I found out why the tilers on this forum sing the praises of the dewalt so much, bottom line it is brilliant, perfect cuts time after time ,superb accuracy, cleanest of cuts almost as good as the factory rectified edge, it takes minutes to set up and is by far the easiest wet saw I have ever had to clean down after use
Thanks to all the guys on here that recommended this cutter ,thanks to the guy who sold it to me through this forum .I am now going to be one of the Dewalt geeks who go on about how great this cutter is :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

The Dewalt D24000 is back in stock from Trade tiler..

DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw

d2400-2blades.jpg

Genuine DeWALT- UK supplied stock (beware of imports) - 30 day 'no quibble' money back guarantee

• Stainless steel rail system is intergrated into the tile saw frame, ensuring super accurate cuts
  • Relatively low weight allows one person to transport and set up saw
  • Intergrated 45/22.5° feature for quick angle cuts
  • Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts
  • Dual water nozzles can be adjusted on the blade in order to minimise over-spray and mist
  • Rear and water trays can be placed on the tile saw to catch overspray - keeping the water in the pan
  • Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
  • Repetitive cut guide with two positions - 90° & 45°
  • Integrated portable residual current device (PRCD) circuit breaker for increased user protection
  • Power Input: 1600 Watts (240v) - 1500 Watts (110v)
  • Wheel Diameter: 250 mm Bore 25.4mm
  • (Wheels as small as 150mm can be used but we recommend 180mm minimum)
  • No Load Speed: 4200 rpm
Dimentions:

• Main tray 690mm wide x 890mm long
  • Using back tray increases length by 400 mm
  • Sliding cart 430 x 430mm
  • Side extension table adds 230mm to right
  • Using side drip tray increases overall width to 900mm
  • Height adjustable to 3 levels
  • Weight 32 kg
Cutting Capacity:

• Max cut length: 760mm (plunge and cut)
    (can be increased to over 1,000mm by plunging and turning tile)
  • Max cut lenght: 660 mm (no plunge)
  • Widest tile cut in half at 90° 660 mm
  • Widest tile cut in half 45° 450 mm
  • Max depth of cut: 95 mm
    (Motor pillar 150mm back and 330m to left of blade)
Includes:

• Extention side table
  • Side and rear water collector
  • 2 x hex key and blade spanner
  • Support leg set
  • 30 day 'no quibble' money back guarantee
  • Free 12 months servicing contract
  • 12 months guarantee
  • 2 x Dewalt Premium porcelain blades Included
CHOOSE VOLTAGE BELOW

Instruction Manual

Tradetiler Wet Tile Saws

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Believe the hype in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m using split face tiles (10mm ceramic 600x300mm) on one wall and I’m failing to cut...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.