Discuss Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 Discussion ThreadBest Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 Electrical Advice

Best Electrical Courses​

I endeavour to create a "best electrical courses" thread for 2025 (so training courses that did well during 2024 are the ones we recommend for 2025). Main reason being it's a thread that'll build over time as I'll keep updating this first post as time goes on and we get more responses.

Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025​

That's the aim. We will have the top 10 best electrical courses for 2025. If not the top 20.

I'll explain a bit more. Thanks for reading this and I hope you can help make the list great​

This isn't a course bashing thread. Go create a thread if you've had a problem with a course (but be sure to provide us with your full contact details should legals get involved - if you can't back up your claim the thread will get pulled, many people have proven things and threads exist that warn others of a certain provider or even just one 'teacher" or whatever the case may be).

I'd like people to leave some positive feedback about a recent online course or IRL course. Sorry, Internet speak, I mean actual real local training centres or colleges etc.

And I'll update the list over the next few months, the more feedback we get, the higher a course will get on the list.

This should work, right?

So guys and gals, what are the best electrical courses or top 10 electrician training course, online or local?​

I'm thinking last 12 - 18 months tops to be in this list. One would assume those courses will also be the top ones for 2025.

Also, when's the next edition out? I'll need start some threads about that also. :) 😀

Thanks for helping with this everybody, whether new member or regular.

Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond