Discuss Bevelled tile above the bath. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Drifterjoe

Hi guys,

Happy new year.
First time posting here think the forum is a fantastic source of information and advice.

Doing a bathroom in bevelled metro tile. The bath tub is level so would you choose to start the layout with a full tile from Bath up (I'd still start tiling one tile above and leave a 2mm space at the bath). The layout looks fine where it runs down to the floor.

Seems like it would look better and make for a cleaner silocone line against the bath as it won't be going in and out with the bevelled ends.

Cheers Joe.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bevelled tile above the bath. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my first time working with beveled tile and after doing my layout in a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here, been reading loads of posts and getting some great tips. I am tiling...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB