Discuss Big Brother 2015. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah me too to be honest. I think channel 5 run at a very low profit compared to C4.

The heat magazine deal and tabloid deals along with sponsored TV ads probably cover the running costs enough to get the show seen, and then they use the ads to advertise other shows they actually make money on. Or something. Can't see it being too profitable now.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Big Brother 2015. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB