Discuss Big clinker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

penno

Does anybody use one of these ?

Asking because yesterday was tiling a front step, got told the tiles were 30x30 so loaded my ts 40. Got to Topps to collect the tiles and they were 60 x 30. Borrowed me a Clinker to use, save driving home. Bit worried as the tiles were a thick porcelain, didn't think they would cut with it. Quite shocked, cut with ease and a very clean cut at that. Only problem i did find was that it was a slight pain to line the pencil mark up, hard (ish) to see. Apart from that though it did seem a good robust, decent cutter, cut porcelain as good as my tx700. Thinking of investing in one, don't really NEED one but for the money!
Do they keep well or is it a case of it falling apart after a few months?
cheers

Reply to Big clinker in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m wondering whether someone might be able to diagnose an issue I’ve got with my...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Big clinker
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.