Discuss Big Thanks To Schluter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Our company was invited by @Schlüter-Systems Ltd to attend a training session today. I want to thank Glynn and his team for an absolutely brilliant and informative couple of days.

They took us out for dinner last night for one of the best meals out I've ever had and even threw in 7 bottles of Doombar to see me through til bed time (they also put us up in a hotel for the night).

The training was great. They fit so much in, in such a short space of time, covering the history of the company, the many profiles they do, and a hands on session installing Ditra Heat and building a wetroom out of Kerdi Board. they arranged lunch and free drinks all day. We also had a tour of their building which had been designed to show alot of their products and how they work. So much so that in my head, I have already redesigned my bathroom and know exactly what products I need to do it.

If anyone gets a chance to go, GO! you won't regret it.

Thanks again to Glynn and everyone at Schluter for looking after us, and I really can't wait for the next one.

W

White Room

Worth going just for the Doombar
drinking-2.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Big Thanks To Schluter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Come along to: Trimline Trade Event, at the Teardrop Centre on Wednesday the 16th May 2018...
Replies
Views
Come along to: Trimline Trade Event, at the Teardrop Centre on Wednesday the 16th May 2018...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB