Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Big Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Just pricing a job where the client has bought 1000x330mm porcelain tiles from porcelanosa. They are for walls and floor but here's the rub, my gear can only handle up to 730mm with my TX700N or 630mm with my Rubi radial. I cannot find anyone who hires them out near me (Tyne Valley, Newcastle area) so am at a bit of a loss. Do any of you local guys know where I can hire something appropriate? The alternative I suppose is to buy one and add it into the cost but I reckon thats a bit extreme.

5 quid a day for a 1200. my local dealer wanted 25 euro a day for a sigma 3c (i think , 750mm anyway) it was cheaper for me to buy it than hire it for a week or 2

That was what I was expecting to have to do, surprised at how cheap it is. Also its a TX1200, I've just bought a TX700N and its a great piece of kit so I know it'll be good.

Reply to Big Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, been a keen reader of the forum for a few weeks now. Getting ready for a DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to do my bathroom floor and need a porcelain tile cutter. is the Big Clinker...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tyne Valley, Northumberland
Business Name
Tyne Valley Tiling Limited

Thread Information

Title
Big Tile Cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%