Discuss Bit Of Advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MartynT

just wondering if anyone could give me some advice, I'm re doing my bathroom and come up with the idea of fitting the basin into a countertop above the ceiling for the stairs as its dead space, I know it's not ideal but i had some p5 chipboard lying around so I decided to use that for the countertop, I want to fix this down and tile onto it, as I say i know it's not ideal but if it's tiled, sealed well and only gets the odd splash of water now and again should it be ok?

image.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bit Of Advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, After some advice. I don't do loads of tiling but do a few bathrooms here and there...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB