Discuss Bit of dodgey tiling!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Spotted this tiling in a coffee shop toilets today, check out the way he's got caught out with the wall running off! He he shocker!! School boy error

Attachments

• image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 186
C

charlie1

I'm always reluctant to question any bellow par tiling unless it's horrendous as you don't know the surrounding factors, maybe it was DIY job or whatever but in the interest of learning from someone else's mistakes then it's ok to dissect what went wrong here. Really poor setting out, poor grout colour choice, wrong trim size, poor grouting, overall execution bellow par on this section. In saying that... Your on a hiding to nothing using mapei grouts these days!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bit of dodgey tiling!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me. I have a brick wall that’s had render put on it and...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently carried out work on tiling a fireplace for customer. I took my time and got the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB