Discuss Black floor tiles with quartz - where from ? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

J

jono400

Looking for 9 square metres off black floor tiles ( around 300x300 ) 10 or 12mm in thickness, gloss black with a decent amount off silver mirror fleck. so far have heard good reports regards " wall and floors " who are both good in terms off there prices and quality off tiles.

" crystalstone.uk " - anyone advise regards them ?? another divison off " tilesporcelin " ?

any other recomemnded suppliers off gloss black floor tiles with a decent amount off mirror flake effect ?

J

jono400

Sorry thought I had posted a reply but thanks for your input anyway, yes wife has got her heart set on black gloss floor tiles with a heavish mirror quartz effect. as I say having a problem finding something that fits the bill, even thou the local tile place has such tiles I am not convinced there is enough quartz within the tile to give a noticable effect, possibly when they are all laid it could all show up well, just a bit confused and obviously want to make sure I am getting the right thing !!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Black floor tiles with quartz - where from ? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys, Got another kitchen install coming up and am tiling the floor which was covered with...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for some advice on my tiling project. I have tiled quite a few floors...
Replies
Views
DP Tiling
D
O
Hi Folks Newbie here so here goes I am about to tile my new wet room which i have done from...
Replies
Views
Onecut
O
W
I had a job booked to retile 19m of kitchen floor where the house had apperently had a little...
Replies
Views
wayfoward
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB