Discuss black polished porc scratched and dull in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
iv'e just been to look at a job my pal had done , i was unable to do the job as im working away all the time

black polished porc from topps tiles , laid onto ply, the tiles are all scratched and dull, the tiler tried buffing them up not sure what with

there are 8 floor level lights laid into the tiles , after asking which addy was used , found a bag in the garage standard set addy not flexi, another error

ive never tried to polish scratches out of porc ,has ive never needed to , can it be done , he's more than willing to have the whole floor ripped up and redone, which would be my advise . he's not paid the tiler so no money lost

just wondering what your thoughts are guys

thx in advance rob

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to black polished porc scratched and dull in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
Porcelain Tiles installed a fews months back and since installation they’ve got dull haze lines...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
T
Art'noon Hoping someone can offer some advise on this one. One of our local guys has fitted a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB