Discuss Black quartz tiles, where to buy?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aaron Elliott

hi, does anyone know where the cheapest place is to order 60 x 60 black quartz starlike tiles, i live in belfast and they sell over here for around £70 - 90 m2, Ive found them online in the uk for £40 m2, Can anyone tell me of a site that sells them for less and is willing do deliver to norther ireland? Also, Does anyone have any experience in ordering direct from the quarry? and if so, can you recommend a reputable site to order from? thanks..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Black quartz tiles, where to buy?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I saw these tiles in my local tile shop, but they seemed incapable of working out how...
Replies
Views
Hey all, just a quick question, does anyone know where to find nice matt black mosaic hexagon...
Replies
Views
I've been surfing various tile websites for the last month, and have noticed several things...
Replies
Views
clairedivas727
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB