Discuss Blast from the past today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

as above i was just sat at the desk thinking about the job i when to see and the phone rang and a scowse voice said i bet you don't know who i'am !! i said Paul Howllet ,hello mate he said how are you keeping?, well we spent an hour just talking about old times when we worked together 25 years ago, he thought i had packed -in lol, and i him ,but no we just have both been working ,loads of the old guys who we had worked with have died which was a bit shocking to me but i suppose we are all going that way , he is struggling for work at the moment :thumbsup: i will keep in touch with him as we share good days:hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Blast from the past today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
New here and no knowledge of professional tiling! I had one installer do three new bathrooms. He...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB