UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Blimey life's a breeze! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

anne0411

Hi Cooperman,

No they don't specifically do geometric courses, but that's what I told them I wanted to do - will start the course 23 April - want to do victorian style as well as more design work fiddley cuts etc to create flowers. They were really happy with me doing this as long as I knew what I wanted. It's a case of never having the time to do it on my own, it's nice for someone to guiding you.

I do know that they might be doing an advanced course nearer the end of the year with, possibly, bizzazza (spelling?) style mosaic.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Blimey life's a breeze! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
P
We are a contracting company based near Watford, Herts. We are currently looking for subbies to...
Replies
Views
PJ Ceramics
P
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.