Discuss Bloody knees.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

My left knee is swollen like hell... A hazard of the trade i know...

It goes down over night a bit , but as soon as i kneel on it , up it comes again.. :mad2:

So i am off today ( hospital visit for wife) and then back at it weds , but if i cannot get the swelling under control then it looks like a few days off over the bank holiday weekend.... At least being self-employed i have the choice to take time off as and when i like but lose money in the process.

I get a flare up rarely but when it does by god it flares up. ffs.. last night it swelled right down to my ankle..:oops:

Oh the joys of being a Tiler.. :smilewinkgrin: ... it is one of those times that retiring with a lotto win would be good..

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I have a problem with my knees, now got Osteoarthritis have been prescribed Diclofenac Sodium they do help if I go a day without taking the pills I'am in agony give them a try they certainly work for me.
i use these quite a lot mate ! they can give you heart attack if you use them to often, and i got addicted to them a few years ago, i had big red eyes and yellow complexion !! they are great for pains though !!..... 3 a day was my dosage , i only use them if there is nothing els now !!......

i use these quite a lot mate ! they can give you heart attack if you use them to often, and i got addicted to them a few years ago, i had big red eyes and yellow complexion !! they are great for pains though !!..... 3 a day was my dosage , i only use them if there is nothing els now !!......
Have been using them for about six years was on three a day but down to one a day never had any side effects
I have been told they are bad for your stomach thats why I cut the dosage but could not work with them

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bloody knees.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
    • Friendly
It's been a very profitable couple of months for me and I'm looking at my bank balance feeling...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB