Discuss Bolton BL3 advice on preparation and quote in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

sjs888

Hi,

I have laid a new wood subfloor (caberfloor water resistant) and have some underfloor heating mat to go down and granite tiles to finish, but have conflicting instructions as the heating supplier said lay insulation boards then mat then tiles. but the tile box says lay on top of wbp. what are the benefits and or drawbacks of either method?
I hope thats clear and also if anyone can recommend a good tiler in the bolton area that would be great.
The room is empty and the area to tile is 2 sqm

Simon

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bolton BL3 advice on preparation and quote in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Everyone. I'm after some advice with regard large format Tiles with water fed underfloor...
Replies
Views
Tiberiu Curelaru
T
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Dear all, First time poster here and would like you r kind suggetion. I am getting a builder...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new to tiling and looking for some advice. I'm practical and usually pretty good...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB