UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss bosch multi tool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I have the bosch cordless one,
58097_1532286380178_1025320376_31526872_6347731_n.jpg

okay for trimming architraves but the fein is a far better piece of kit imo.

P

Perfect Tiling

If you want a good cheap multi tool then I can recommend the B & Q own brand (McAllister). I got one and it comes with all the cutters and accessories in its own bag...have used it quite a bit and it does a good job. I know the others mentioned a really good but...it costs £35 at the moment...and if you go online you can increase the guarantee to 3 years. A lot of my tools are from B & Q and some have broken after a couple of years but I have just gone back to the store with the receipt and got a new tool either the same or an updated model if the original is no longer made. Cant ask for more than that!!!!

Reply to bosch multi tool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Has anyone used the Bosch GDC 121 tile cutter, I currently use Rubi viper blades in my grinder...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I’m a trainee tiler, I’m doing a lot of labouring at the minuite for the other...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.