Discuss Bosch tilesaw in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Its for the American DIY market. So it cuts tiles. But heck, it also receives all FM statio ns, has a built in laser level, brews coffee, lights barbeques, stores spacers, sharpens Bowie knives, frightens off grizzly bears and deflowers maidens. So if you gotta kitchen splashback to tile, want to catch Dolly Parton Live in Texas, or want to attract maidens with your grizzly impression, then the Bosch TC10 is the tilecutter for you. Caution. Other manufacturers make the same tile cutter, these tile cutters may be cheaper than Bosch. The fast spinning blade can cause serious harm if you get your hand in the way, its safer to kill a grizzly than to frighten him, and Lady Gaga may interfere with your Dolly Parton show.......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bosch tilesaw in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the Bosch GDC 121 tile cutter, I currently use Rubi viper blades in my grinder...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Anyone seen this happen before? White marks on newly laid limestone tiles. Apparently not...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB