• Thread starter Diamond Pool Finishers
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 3K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Bosh gtl 3 lazer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

When i add vat i get it to £130.80

Nice buy but for others who would like to keep their tool buys to the sponsors who help keep the forum free to use then Tradetiler does do a price match..

http://www.**************/price-match.jpghttp://www.**************/tradetilerlong%5B1%5D.gifhttp://www.**************/price-match.jpg​
Tradetiler Price Match

Tradetiler would like the opportunity to gain your business before you go elsewhere.

We endeavour to keep our prices low. We can't keep an eye on our competitors all of the time so we promise to,
where ever possible, do our best to match or even beat genuine prices of a competitor

Please contact us before ordering by: e-mail (preferred), Phone (01455 230 555) or fax (01455 619 537)

It will be helpful to know the following:

• Your name and a contact phone number (so we can confirm we are matching or beating the price)
  • The product name and model number (if applicable)
  • A URL (web address) of our competitor web site
  • The fully inclusive price on the competitor web site including. VAT & delivery
Once a purchase has been made, Tradetiler will not refund any deference in price. Please confirm your price match with us first

Tradetiler reserves the right not to sell our products if an agreement can not be made between us and you the customer.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Because he has a lot of customers that go direct to him no matter what due to the service. He sets his own price, but for those who wish to shop around and then come back to Dave for the service, he'll price match. But he doesn't need to bang on about it with every enquiry as 99% just buy from him anyway.

Reply to Bosh gtl 3 lazer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bosh gtl 3 lazer
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks