Discuss Bought from trade-tiler today ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Thanks again to Dave for the latest order. Got a free bag of skittles too! Tasted the rainbow...lol

Can't wait to try my new KD washboy. Finally retired the Rubi one I bought in haste :hurray: Might keep it in use - just for carrying my other grouting equipment.

Also got a 115mm ProGres blade for my angle grinder. Looking forward to seeing how its 'special crown/rim' performs against other continuous rim blades.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bought from trade-tiler today ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
@David - Tradetiler Just a quick thank you for Dave at Tradetiler Home page for their prompt...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
tilersforums.com recommends Tradetiler Home page for Tiling Tools. TradeTiler.com is the...
Replies
Views
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
After receiving a recent email from Dave @ Trade Tiler - it occurred to me that (having bought a...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all I am new to this site which looks great by the way but I am not new to tiling. I am...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB