Discuss BOUNCY Blade in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

can I just say that I tried one of these blades from ATS and it is brilliant 160sm limestone job absolutely recommend them. I got the vaccum brazed blade and since then have ordered another 5 for stock

I'm feeling the love here today thanks guy.

If any of you do natural stone I can't recommend the Vacuum Brazed blade highly enough, it behaves like a very fast and accurate fine file and it's ideal for detail work as well as regular cutting.

It's particularly useful with fragile material as the cutting action is so smooth.

R

Russell brown

I'm feeling the love here today thanks guy.

If any of you do natural stone I can't recommend the Vacuum Brazed blade highly enough, it behaves like a very fast and accurate fine file and it's ideal for detail work as well as regular cutting.

It's particularly useful with fragile material as the cutting action is so smooth.

I mainly do porcelain, which blade would you recomend for my 4" grinder?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to BOUNCY Blade in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB