Discuss bouncy floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

cass

Hi guys not been tiling for a while but starting to pick up jobs lately, question is have10m2 kitchen floor to do, 600×300 porcelain its a new buld house and the floor is bouncing in certain parts of kitchen, I have never had to deal with a floor this bad before and could do with some advice, we are going to take units out and lift old 22mm toung and groove flooring and would like some advice on what to put back down , ie 18 or25mm ply not had any experiance srengthening and leveling joists before so grateful for any advice cheers.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bouncy floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hello We live in a townhouse built 2007. Both the floors are concrete. The first floor kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB