Discuss Boxing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Don't know if anyone is into boxing, a local lad to me shayne singleton is fighting for the LW english title in manchester tonight against curtis woodhouse, you can watch it free with the coldwellboxing app on you phone or watch it on coldwellboxing.com website. Should be some good fights on the card and theres fights on in the future and from the past as well, all free

B

Bubblecraft

This is the only boxing I'm in to lol
6a3aqyny.jpg
e9uzy4e5.jpg
e9unyhy3.jpg
rehe3a4u.jpg

A

Aston

agreed dave
the 1970's was the best heavyweight era, ali, foreman, holmes, ernie shavers, norton and of course frazier...
couldnt believe it when i was out in liverpool back in 2002 and ernie shavers was on the door of a club in town..

1980's the middle weights, hagler, leonard, duran, hearns, john the beast mugabi..they dont make them like that anymore

mma is fast catching up now and tbo i love it. people dont realise that its quite a technical sport, not just lunatics ground pounding each other....my 2 favorites are fedor emilianenko & anderson silva ;0)

B

Bubblecraft

Then you should have set it out properly you bad boy :prrr::lol:

Lol, To me, that is set correctly. Equal cuts either side. I had to build a false wall behind the toilet as the toilet soil was a vertical. Couldn't bring wall any further forward due to the rising main stop **** or further back as the base of the pan hit the soil. If it were a horizontal soil with no stop ****, I could have brought the wall out to compensate this leaving no slithers.

atysuju2.jpg

Out of curiosity, what would you have done to see if there is a technique I've missed?

Would you have put the cut behind the toilet only?

Lol, To me, that is set correctly. Equal cuts either side. I had to build a false wall behind the toilet as the toilet soil was a vertical. Couldn't bring wall any further forward due to the rising main stop **** or further back as the base of the pan hit the soil. If it were a horizontal soil with no stop ****, I could have brought the wall out to compensate this leaving no slithers.

atysuju2.jpg

Out of curiosity, what would you have done to see if there is a technique I've missed?

Would you have put the cut behind the toilet only?

You could have pushed the floor layout over by half a tile which would have given an equal large cut either side. :)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I agree dave and tf, not so much ali, not a big fan at all, but i grew up on hagler/hearns/srl/duran ect then benn/eubank ect got a good story about the 2nd benn/eubank fight, but will tell another time.
I boxed and a lot of my mates boxed and turned pro,i was in the northwest aba final and got jobbed so didnt progress to the nationals, i was gutted , still am :(
Good night tonight, my mate is now english lightwelter champ, close fight which could of gone either way
Good days

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Boxing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Its that time of the month again!! As ever, we are looking to increase our work force to cope...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
S
Hi All, I'm desperately seeking Gaya Kronos tiles (Beige 320x320). I know Gaya went into...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
got offered 4 ringside seats to the brooke/hatton fight this weekend for free. the wife had...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB