UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss breif intro....Hello! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paulyboy

Hello all, my name is Paul, live in S.E.Kent, been in the building trade around 24 years, and of late, i have been mainly tiling/decorating. Cut my teeth in the mid 1980's as a young lad doing mostly new builds during the building boom of that time. Last few years have been more suited to indoor work, and have a renewed passion for tiling. Have been viewing this forum for many years, and found that most questions i was gonna ask, have already been asked!!. Still a very useful resource for a semi-pro tiler!:smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to breif intro....Hello! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hello all, I've been 'lurking' for a while here on the Forum but have decided the time is right...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
A
Hello everyone ! Just thought I would introduce myself as I'm new to the Forum,I have been in...
Replies
Views
Stewart
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.