Discuss Bri in the Arcades.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
This one might change your mind... More varied game play in bfbc, with mw3 just the same game on different maps. Big fan of them both though. So how do the arcade games compare....?

Created on iPhone.....

Not at all the same. haha

They're flash games (hundreds of them) akin to Angry Birds (like throw the sheep, guess whether it's meat or fanny [one questioned by the girls! haha], space invaders, that sort of thing)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
When restarting a game, you don't want to click restart in the actual game, click restart on the page (or press F5 to reload the full page) and that way the forum score system will still communicate with the game score system.

It's the only way to do it that works with ALL the games.

You need to get used to hitting F5 when you lose a game to reload the page fully.

(I nearly looked into that then, but it's all coming back to me now haha - I'll stick notice in the arcade now to explain that)

Reply to Bri in the Arcades.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Bri in the Arcades..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.