Discuss Brian in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I'm sure DPF would have something to say about that lol

:smilewinkgrin: One of my 1st loves was welsh,i was 16 (1986)and in ibiza with my mates,1st of a few years of lads holidays,can't remember her name but she was from glamogan ,long legs and blond ,fit :thumbsup:.
i love the welsh,im always diving around wales as well,north wales where brians from,bloody great place to go :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
:smilewinkgrin: One of my 1st loves was welsh,i was 16 (1986)and in ibiza with my mates,1st of a few years of lads holidays,can't remember her name but she was from glamogan ,long legs and blond ,fit :thumbsup:.
i love the welsh,im always diving around wales as well,north wales where brians from,bloody great place to go :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not trying to find her again are you:lol:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester

sure it wasnt a sheep....

joke, joke...

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Yep it sure is, i've got some ace mates over there, and the climbing is world class.
I've heard the Anglesey diving is supposed to be really good. I'd love to dive Scarpa Flow and climb the Old Man of Hoy in one trip, that would be something.

Meant to go scapa this oct but i been egypt and Minorca so the wife was not amused. Ive dived loch fyne a few times and skye is also superb.

And i suppose she could of been a sheep, it was in ibiza in 86 drinking god knows what :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Brian in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB