Discuss Brick Effect Pattern Advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tilelearner

Hello to anyone able to assist or advise

Just starting to Wall Tile the bathrooom ... but first atempt at a brick pattern with a marble efect tile 24cm x 36cm .

Need some advice about corners and windows etc to get pattern to look OK ... also any decent selection of pictures from anyone would help..

Did think I read something before on Tilers Forum but dont seem to be able to find it .. something about not half tiling around corners but more than half a tile so it looks ok ?? i think ? but any advice would help ...

will also be tiling around a low shower tray 5cm deep ..

no probs with shapes for pipes and stuff its just any tips regarding keeping the pattern looking good

thanks again to anyone who helps

T

Time's Ran Out

Extremely difficult to advise without knowing the layout of the room for cuts, but some marbles have strong patterns and these are sometimes veined to enhance the look. To brickbond a strong design may be overpowering the effect, but it's all down to personal taste.
8779.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Brick Effect Pattern Advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB