UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Bri's Anniversary Mosaic Gift to his wife in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Bri!!, that looks well on the table, perfect match... and truly beautiful piece of art.. collectors item that, a one off never to be made again..

Gisela..? Do you sign your pieces..?

Yes, I do now, didn't think of it in the beginning.. the carp and penguins and Fuchsia River, and the gecko inthe gallery, all signed, too :)

Its signed on the back Dave, probably halved it's value but, oh well :lol:

:lol: :lol: who knows, Bri, who knows... :lol: and no, no bad karma, and thanks for the pics, they are perfect. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

What when I went to pick it up or when I got home? :lol:

ahh that's why G got flustered when you said you had pics..:lol:

I am literally crying with laughter here!!!!! I hope G sees the funny side!!

:lol: :lol: poor Bri looked worried when I hugged him - being a huggy person I hug everybody who I think is an alright person... :lol: bless him..

Reply to Bri's Anniversary Mosaic Gift to his wife in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
W
Hello, I'm a tiler from Reading. most of my work is kitchen related. One other person who...
Replies
Views
wayfoward
W
I
Earlier in the year I asked Gisela to commission me a piece as a first anniversary gift to my...
Replies
Views
user123
U
R
Some background first, then my question.... The designer's plans for this bathroom called for a...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.