Wall and Floor Tiling Standards BS 5385 Part 1 and 2 Bristish Standards, ISO Tile Fixing Standard.

Welcome to TilersForums.com, the place to discuss all tiling standards whether British Standards in Wall and Floor Tiling, BS5385, or ISO European Standards for Tile Fixing.

Tiling Standards

Wall and Floor Tiling Standards for the UK: British Standards in Tiling.

Discuss British Standards access in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tile Shop

I think it is something to do with copyright, hence why they are saying they need to be accessed through their Business and Intellectual Property Centre....... which you can't sign up to online. Several other Libraries will only allow access in the same way.

I think that BSI have looked into how access is given to the general public and restricted it, cuz if anyone can access them for free, how would they ever be able to justify charging extortionate amounts for each Standard?

M

Marvo

Thanks. I have these versions, alas all but one are out of date. Doubt they're much use byut if anyone wants any message me with an email address and I'll send it to you.

untitled2.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to British Standards access in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
Tilers Forums .co.uk Forum Rules - Last Updated 08/12/08 Note from Dan & Dave: We aim to make...
Replies
Views
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB