UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss brownie points in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

Obviously measured with lamp table in mind. Who says you should never add 10% on the measure :lol:
The tiles are from a steam room I tiled about 3 years ago.http://www.tilersforums.com/members/deanotile-albums-spa-room-dna-tiling-picture42260-6085.jpg There was a problem with the first lot of tiles and the room had to be striped and re done so I ended up with a few sheets left over (12 actually) there was about 50 odd m2 so 12 sheets is not to bad. They have sat in my garage for 3 years and now they have come in handy.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to brownie points in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
if your working in a customers house and there at work, and someone knocks on the door do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.