Wall and Floor Tiling Standards BS 5385 Part 1 and 2 Bristish Standards, ISO Tile Fixing Standard.

Welcome to TilersForums.com, the place to discuss all tiling standards whether British Standards in Wall and Floor Tiling, BS5385, or ISO European Standards for Tile Fixing.

Tiling Standards

Wall and Floor Tiling Standards for the UK: British Standards in Tiling.

Discuss BS 5385 Wall & Floor Tiling in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to BS 5385 Wall & Floor Tiling in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are redoing our main bathroom and looking for a second opinion on tanking. We have bought...
Replies
Views
How would you go about tiling a floor and or wall that's massively out of plumb ? When things...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB