Discuss Bucket Heaven! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

I'm here in the office, plowing through some hateful paperwork.:mad2: The boys went by Home Depot to get a few things. I just got this
picture from one of them. :lol:

I know everyone on here is thinking about diving into that stash of buckets...c'mon-admit it! It's OK.... :whistling:

Attachments

• Su sueño hecho realidad.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 62

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Is it possible for you to get one of the lads to count them Rob? Then we could guess how many there are. The winner gets ummmmmm......................a bucket!!! (the winner pays the postage!!). I think the shelf stacker has moved some to the front of the shelf, therefore giving the illusion of more buckets. Oh I've got too much time on my hands haven't I.

Reply to Bucket Heaven! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Looks like no one could reply as I used the word, print! In the title. So here we go. As a few...
Replies
Views
M
'Evening Gents, Recently joined the forum and have spent the last week trawling through loads...
Replies
Views
C
HAve a few questions i have and it would be great if you could answer them for me please. I have...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bucket Heaven!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.