Discuss burger me ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Not tried one, not even when i'm pi**ed. That burger shop is regarded as one of the best in Brighton. You're either in the 'Burger Off' or the 'Grubbs' camp, you can't be in both! Funny really as it's a bit of a dive and the owner only ever opens when he wants to! He's normally on bloody holiday.

You'll find plenty of vids on you tube of people attempting it. Also quite a funny one of Pete from Big Brother eating one, in fact he was one of the ones who had an ambulance called :lol:

see if I can find it...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to burger me ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB