Discuss Burping ! Burping ! and more Burping !! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Is it just me that dislikes people burping all day long ??? Was working on site today and a plumber was working along side me in the same house. He was constantly burping. He obviously thought it was really funny because he was making it louder every time....... It really bugged me..... Does anyone else dislike this or is it just me ???

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Burping ! Burping ! and more Burping !! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
New here and no knowledge of professional tiling! I had one installer do three new bathrooms. He...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB