Discuss Busiest in 4 years.. Recession over.. official in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
So, it seems the recession is over, as its the busiest its been for a few years, if you're not busy.............. you're doing it wrong ;-)

what a stupid thing to say...

I know plenty of good tradesmen that are up and down like a yo-yo, and have been for the past 3/4 years..

is the recession over ?.....I hope so, but just cause your not booked up for 5 months, I wouldn't say your doing something wrong...

and by the way im fine for work...as busy as I want to be, but I know plenty of good tilers still scratching round for work, as they ring me to see if I need a hand on a regular basses ...

Reply to Busiest in 4 years.. Recession over.. official in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB