Discuss Butechs version of Ditra in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Sounds like it Bri , I've told the guy not to bother but it's a 3 yr contract. Still trying to find out about this fibrefon stuff , don't like the sound of it myself but hey ho , not my contract to lose.

Spoke to the tech at fibrefon today but I think i was talking about the wrong product initially. Will try agin tomorrow.

For info the stuff is called Fibrefon 28C , the installation and data details are a bit iffy so I may give BAL a ring to see what they say about it tomorrow.

Cheers

Diggy

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
yeah from the pdf it made for outdoor and indoor use

lamitech n is a multilayer polymer sheet, specially designed for outdoor floors decoupling. Protects tiles against substrate tensions, reducing the risk of breakage and piece lifting. Suitable for outdoor waterproofing.
Coextruded HDPE/EVAC membrane, with one side covered with polyester fibers and the other one with polyester entwined felt, that allows laying with cement-based adhesives. Absorbs tensions, reducing their transmission to the ceramic floor. Indoor and outdoor use.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Butechs version of Ditra in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, a long time since I have been here but back for some advice/reassurance ! About to tile my...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB