Discuss Buy your own? Or Buy from your local tile shop? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MSB Tiling

Evening everyone, Just wondering weather you buy your adhesives from your local tile shop, or have adhesives delivered to your premises?

One of the local tile shops I buy my adhesives from is closing down soon, they were reasonably priced so I just bought a few bags at a time. The other tile shop in my area sells adhesive at a far higher price (claiming it to be better quality, but I prefer the cheaper one personally)

If you do order online/phone could anyone recommend somewhere to order from, ive emailed a couple of places but still waiting to hear back.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Buy your own? Or Buy from your local tile shop? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am thinking of getting a Mediawall built with split face tiles on each side. Very...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB