Discuss C2 Vs S1 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I've been using tilemaster adhesives for a few years, usually standard setaflex for walls and trade flexi rapid for floors, both in white or grey, they also do a setaflex rapid, which my local place doesn't stock but I see do use it when it's on a job, my question is, the trade flexi rapid is a c2, but the setaflex rapid is an s1. How much difference is there? They both say they can do the same stuff, ply wood over lay, Ufh, etc etc. Only noticed the difference recently, I assumed they were the same thing but one bagged up for trade and one for retail.

F

Flintstone

Add some flexbond to it then it brings up the rating to S1/s2 depending on how much you add or just ask the supplier to get a pallet in it might be more popular than he thinks

That's what I did today, put some flexi additive in, made it more creamy. I ran out of setaflex that was supplies and had a bag of c2 on the van.
I'll ask them when I go in next, I'm sure it would be popular.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to C2 Vs S1 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB