Discuss Callbacks in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Haha us lowly plumbers don't deserve tips - you know that Marc
:p

Well the lowly plumber I use, only a young lad.
And when I paid him up this morning he was just on his way to see his
Personal honeymoon organiser, who was just in the process of arranging his honeymoon in the Maldives!
TIPS! Haha u guys don't need tips!
You make your own! Haha

O

Old Mod

Tell him he has made a great choice, went there a few years back, absolutely stunning!
That was before kids tho, caravans and tents for the foreseeable......
lol-031.gif

J

Just Rizzle

Well the lowly plumber I use, only a young lad.
And when I paid him up this morning he was just on his way to see his
Personal honeymoon organiser, who was just in the process of arranging his honeymoon in the Maldives!
TIPS! Haha u guys don't need tips!
You make your own! Haha
wtf personal honey moon planer your having a laugh has he got a copy of the kama sutra

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Alaska
Was cutting a tile outside and came back to see I missed a call from a client from 4 months ago....poor luck lately and thought it was a leaky shower or something....nope, needed my address to send a Christmas card...my wife got a chuckle, the card was a picture of him holding his cat. With all the stress we get over holiday, sure nice when a bit of good happens..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Callbacks in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB