Discuss Calling all DIY Kings and Queens! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

Ellie

Do you have an eye for the OTT, quirky or extraordinary?
Is your home an on-going reflection of your eccentric taste?
Is the unique home of your dreams just one step away from completion?
Or would you like a little help to take it to the next level?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!

The makers of Grand Designs are producing a brand new TV series that’s calling on flamboyant DIY-ers across Britain to step forward and show off their quirky interior design to the country.

If your outlandish interior design is a constant talking point for family and friends but just the starting point for you, we want to hear from you.

Call us on 0207 861 8388 to take part!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Calling all DIY Kings and Queens! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
diy dos on bbc 1 now. Awesome tiling throughout and used them in living room too. Take note of...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses at The DIY School in Manchester enable men and women who have little or no...
Replies
Views
DIY Tiling Forum | Do-It-Yourself DIY Tiling Click the link to visit the DIY Tiling Forum.
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB