Discuss Calls from the directory? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Brilliant.

I need to optimise all the listings more for the cities not just the counties. But there's no point making the cities quite yet because there aren't enough tilers added yet so we'd end up with even more empty categories. But once I can do that we should find it gets thousands more hits and hopefully hundreds of more calls.

If any guys want me to optimise their listings then link me to them and I'll take a look. Let me know the cities you cover and what tiling you enjoy the most and link me to your member albums and that and I'll add pictures and things to your listings.

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
glasgow
personally I haven't had anything yet but I will be interested to see how this pans out. If you select say "London" for arguing sake. ?How does it order in the search? What I mean by that is say 3 fall registered 1st and 10 tilers registered after him, say Antonio registered last (again just an example)

Would 3fall show on the search 1st and Antonio last or Antonio show 1st and 3fall show last? Or does it register by a different system? cheers

I

Italy

personally I haven't had anything yet but I will be interested to see how this pans out. If you select say "London" for arguing sake. ?How does it order in the search? What I mean by that is say 3 fall registered 1st and 10 tilers registered after him, say Antonio registered last (again just an example)

Would 3fall show on the search 1st and Antonio last or Antonio show 1st and 3fall show last? Or does it register by a different system? cheers
yes, just an example :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

It uses the forum system so as if the listings are threads so the last replied to ends up at the top. Meaning if someone just registers a listing and never adds pictures they will drop off page one. But if someone keeps coming back to add pictures they will stay ranking high. But once we have. Enough listings in a county I'll then add cities to the county and divide them up so everyone gets the most local customers where possible.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Calls from the directory? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
We are a tile retail and fixing company in Tasmania Australia and have had success with one...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB