Discuss Can anyone help me identify this tile please? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aussierenovators

hello I would love to know what people think these tiles are under the Lino in my kitchen. The home was built in 1910 and since then has had a few updates. We are about to gut the kitchen and we just aren’t sure what the material is.....

Any help would be great, thanks very much

AF591CBB-A248-4518-85D6-4F07CA4F6AC0.jpeg DF311D5F-8F25-4993-841C-1FB56A21E9F8.jpeg

A

Aussierenovators

Real linoleum does not contain asbestos but many other adoptees of synthetic flooring did. If you are worried, get in touch with a local authority to find if they have a building inspector for this type of thing.
Ok thanks very much for your advice
Could be Kangaroo dung!
haha that would be a relief! I would take that over asbestos!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Can anyone help me identify this tile please? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, can anybody identify this tile please? its in an relatively old car workshop and comes...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Can anyone help me identify this tile please?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond