Discuss Can I call me self a tiler now :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
My latest project ...
upu6a8a7.jpg

yha8uvy3.jpg

vy3uvuva.jpg

4u2emudy.jpg

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Which brand of silicone did you use AJ?

Is that a cheeky join in the worktop where you wouldn't cough up for another length :lol:

it is a cheeky joint john but because the worktops we bought (from ikea) only came in two lengths - short and really short.... As for silicone... Well it has to be the best b and q value range for me of course....

- - - Updated - - -

No! You're just a Technical and Specifications Manager.

Damn!! Oh well....

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
not if your using those pliars for cuts :smilewinkgrin:

ill have you know I bought a super duper £29 table cutter for this job.... It whips through these 8mm ceramics in no time... Although to be fair I've had to do very few cuts really.... I could have used the pliers of course because I watched that excellent training video that was floating around a week or so ago.... The one with silicone dot and dab.... :)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
it is a cheeky joint john but because the worktops we bought (from ikea) only came in two lengths - short and really short.... As for silicone... Well it has to be the best b and q value range for me of course....

Why didn't you but your worktops from somewhere that did them in the lengths you required, when I do kitchens I may buy from 4-5 different suppliers to make the whole kitchen suit the customers requirements

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Why didn't you but your worktops from somewhere that did them in the lengths you required, when I do kitchens I may buy from 4-5 different suppliers to make the whole kitchen suit the customers requirements

It was a price based decision john.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Can I call me self a tiler now :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

These are kitkats on a mesh backing. Not entirely sure how the tiler has managed to do this...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
I’m nearly there with a bathroom tiling Project and managed to make it this far before getting...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB