Discuss Can I get hold of a replacement tray for a Dewalt d2400? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Thanks for the link! Someone was having a stupid day yesterday, and left a trail of devastation...first the cutter, then didn't look at any of the setting out drawings for one of the bathrooms, it was like a patchwork quilt in there! I don't even know what happened to him from Wednesday when he was on form, to yesterday when it was carnage! bags of adhesive all over the place, the cutter tray ruined, got pulled by the h & s manager because of leads all over the place. He's normally top of his game, but OMG!

Sometimes we don't know what goes on at home, he was in a bad way, so no I didn't kick off. I sent him home, there is nothing you can do in situations like this except be patient.

And then kick the bucket of adhesive at someone afterwards.

Lynn

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Because I'm a bit of a nerd, I've just added that price list up, £3956 :yikes::yikes::yikes: you could but 5 new units with that money! Think I might go into d24000 spare part sales :lol:

As I was looking down the prices I thought this adds up to a hell of a lot, but didn't have the time or inclination to work it out Bri. :no:

Just the same as when you buy a car, if you added the parts up you have to buy individually it would cost thousands more.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Can I get hold of a replacement tray for a Dewalt d2400? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would start wit ha little back story. We've both a house where the main bathroom begged...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, hoping someone can help and this is the right place to post. I’m refurbing my Ensuite and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB