Currently reading:
Can I move toilet waste pipe above decorative moulding outside front door Discussion Thread

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Can I move toilet waste pipe above decorative moulding outside front door Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Can I move toilet waste pipe above decorative moulding outside front door Discussion Thread

IMG_5426.jpeg
Hi
I have a problem about waste pipe positioned over the front door
A bathroom was turned into a 3rd bedroom. The toilet and sink was moved to a storage room just behind the 3rd bedroom. The waste pipes were put under the floor. Everything works fine but the customer wants the waste pipe to be lifted above the decorative plaster .
I’ve been advised that is not possible as the waste needs to pass down to the soil pipe outside.

Can I move toilet waste pipe above decorative moulding outside front door for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Can I move toilet waste pipe above decorative moulding outside front door Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

This thread mentions Schluter Systems. (Testing code)
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.