Discuss Can no one do their job right in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Well you just know the plumber will blame the plasterer but the tiler has to sort it out .
shower.jpg

G

Gazzer

That's fair enough, it's too big a job to go in half cocked, and from what i remember he's a bit of a perfectionist.
If i hear of any more stone jobs etc i'll pass them on, dad doesn't really like doing stone jobs, he's getting piccy at 73 years old!!!!!

Dont blame him , yes he was a perfectionist hence me putting my foot down........not sure why only 30m2 of Ditra was supplied for 90m2 of stone though ?

Dont blame him , yes he was a perfectionist hence me putting my foot down........not sure why only 30m2 of Ditra was supplied for 90m2 of stone though ?

Just supplied matting for the bits they thought it needed? Ha ha

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Can no one do their job right in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! I'm buying natural stone for floor in my house. Wife would like to do a French pattern...
Replies
Views
These are kitkats on a mesh backing. Not entirely sure how the tiler has managed to do this...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB