UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Car for sale - Golf Mk4 GTtdi 150bhp in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

I need to sell my wife's car to move to something bigger like a MPV type.
So I thought I may as well post it on here as well!
Sad to see it go but it's too small now for us all.

51 plate Golf GTtdi in silver. Full service history (not all VW).
Silver, with Black heated leather interior
Air conditioned, traction/stability control etc etc.
Done 120k miles, it was my company car so I took it from 40k to 90k with pretty much all motorway miles.
I'm an advanced driver, so it's been looked after well i.e. not screwed!
It's all still tight and torquey as you'd expect. Very fast and very economical - returns 40mpg round town with 50-60mpg on the motorways.

Any interest?

Cheers!

G

Grace'sDad

Right, sorry I let this thread die! Been really busy but now it really is ready for sale.
Other things to mention - taxed and mot til Feb 09
Costs just £100 for 12 months tax (my van costs double! :mad2:)
I felt thati it needed a couple of things doing since I first mentioned it here so...

Just had new discs and pads rear, new alternator tensioner (they get a bit loose every couple of years apparantly. Also had the aircon recharged.
It had it's major service inc cambelt change at 118k and while they had the belts off, I had them put a new water pump on even though it didn't need replacing yet. It's running on P6000's but the fronts are nearly ready for replacement. Should also mention that it is a de-badged GTTDI i.e. only has the "TDI" badge. Log book and insurance as well as the gearbox and suspension etc proves it's the GTTDI though.

Problems-wise, the only thing other than the front tyres, is that I suspect the front discs are ready for a change too. They are squealing a bit (although work just as well as ever) These will be changed in the next couple of weeks. The rear bushes also sound a little bit "knocky" but they've been checked ok. This is the same with all of these, even from new - just a feature of the car I guess.

Price wise, we are looking for £4,800.00

Attachments

• DSC02546.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC02549.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 97
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Car for sale - Golf Mk4 GTtdi 150bhp in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Smart Car Trailer Watch this detailed video ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4Un5zkKDk...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
OK so after 185000KM the 365Drills smart car is breathing its last breaths. We do a lot of...
Replies
Views
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
C
Today i have been working with a friend of mine labouring for him (plumber) as my job starts on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.